Monday, December 10, 2007
Funny Boy
Grant loves to look at books, but he only likes the pages with cars or trains on them. His favorite thing to do right now is to growl at me and have me chase him! He would do it all day long if I were up for it. Funny boy! Side note: Don't worry he's getting a haircut soon!
Posted by Aimee at 11:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
This is the cutest picture! You know it is in style for the boys to wear their hair longer these days (at least that's what I keep telling myself since Jake needs a haircut too)!
I cannot believe how big he is!!! I only saw him that one time last year and I seriously didn't even recognize him! Time to get together again, I suppose. We are coming to Utah the week after Christmas...maybe we can get together for lunch???
Hey Queen! Who took your pictures? They are great! We just had a girl from Utah (syracuse) take our family pictures. Four families out here split the cost of her airfare to get her out here since she was so much cheaper than anyone in Denver. Next time maybe we'll call your photographer and have them taken in Utah while we are there sometime.
Fun to see you and your family. I'm in the process of creating a blog, so I'll let you know when it's finished.
shelley
okay that is not the same boy that was at our house for dinner! I almost thought it was one of your nephews! His new haircut makes him look so different.
I love your slide show and your family picture. You guys look great! You will have to give me your photographers name!
I hope Idaho was fun and that you survived the holidays!
Post a Comment