Monday, December 31, 2007

Drake and Emmeline's Birthday Parties











Drake and Emmeline both had birthday parties before Christmas! Drake had a bowling party and Emmy had a Dora one. Emmy had ten 3 year olds at her party and Drake had ten 9 year olds at his-enough said! It was crazy trying to do it all-plus Christmas. Sorry my camara is taking such bad pictures I have to figure it out someday.








3 comments:

Nichole said...

What cuties! Sorry we didn't make it to Emmeline's! I didn't even tell Kiali because I know she wouldv'e been sooo sad. Next year we should just plan on making a family trip out of it...then we can do our usual Cafe Rio afterwards! Can you believe that they are growing up sooo fast!

Kim said...

Emmy's party was so fun! You are a brave Mom to have so many parties! Hope your birthday was happy too!

Nichole said...

Hi Aimee! Check out my recent post and FABULOUS SMILE!