Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Christmas Photos

Gingerbread House Decorating....I think the kids had a little too much sugar! Grant loves his bike....even in the snow. What a good sister Emmy is to push him.

Christmas Eve at Theron's sisters house. It was a ton of fun...with lots of great food!

Hot tubbing after dinner, in the snow...I chose not to participate.


Christmas Morning. Grant finally got a train table...he loves it.
Drake and Ralph (Theron's step dad)
Marion (Theron's mom) with Isabella and her American Girl Dolls.
Christmas afternoon at my parent's house....everyone had a great time!

5 comments:

tamster17 said...

Hey Aimee! So fun to see your blog and get a glimpse of your cute family! Especially the ones with all your extended family together for Christmas! Look forward to peeking in on you from time to time. :-) You can check out my blog by clicking on my name at the top of my comment -- it's private though and I'll have to send you an invite via email to be able to see it. Please send me your email on a message in facebook and I'll get it done.

dianeb said...

I can't believe how big our kids are getting! Yours are all so cute/handsome!!!!

Nichole said...

Hi you...thought I'd see what you are up to! Just thinking about ya & missin' ya. You need to come visit...soon!

Nichole said...

Since you don't have an email address I will just have to make comments on your blog (...or do you now?)

It didn't feel the same without you guys at the Zoo...but everytime I go I think of our 2 hr. train ride through the forrest. We are still tramatized from that so we haven't gone!

Nichole said...

Since you don't have an email address I will just have to make comments on your blog (...or do you now?)

It didn't feel the same without you guys at the Zoo...but everytime I go I think of our 2 hr. train ride through the forrest. We are still tramatized from that so we haven't gone!