Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving in Idaho




We headed up to Idaho for Thanksgiving. Theron's Dad and Step Mom, and step-siblings live in Boise and Theron's aunt Sharon was there visiting from San Diego. We had a lot of fun! We went ice-skating, went to the Boise Discovery Center, watched many movies, played lots of games, and ate a ton of very good food! My only regret is that I didn't take more pictures...I guess I was being picture lazy...next time I'll do better. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Morrison for such a great time!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! That IS funny that we picked the same background...again! We just have great taste. ;-)

paige said...

I'm so happy you updated your blog! Those pics are really cute.....

Michele said...

Are you ready to have some more fun in Idaho? It is the new party state. Love the new background!

AMIT said...

It seems u enjoyed a lot.
BPO work from home