I just had to put some pictures in my blog for "memories" of Grant and Emmeline coloring and painting because that's what they do for the good part of most days! Fun-Fun.
Can I send Kiali to your house. She is always begging for something fun..and honestly I have been a natzi (sp?) mom. You are so sweet! I love the candy for breakfast...only kids would think that would be yummy...uggg my tummy hurts thinking about it.
You are such a good mom. I am rotten, I rarely let my kids paint. Sadly, it is one of their favorite things. You have inspired me...maybe I will get over my selfish paint-hating tendencies and let them have fun for once!
4 comments:
How NICE that they'll sit and do that! You have trained them well!
oh my Aimee you are the mother of the YEAR for letting your kids paint!!!!!That's right up there with Playdoh! It looks like fun.....
Can I send Kiali to your house. She is always begging for something fun..and honestly I have been a natzi (sp?) mom. You are so sweet! I love the candy for breakfast...only kids would think that would be yummy...uggg my tummy hurts thinking about it.
Hey lets book something...where!?!
You are such a good mom. I am rotten, I rarely let my kids paint. Sadly, it is one of their favorite things. You have inspired me...maybe I will get over my selfish paint-hating tendencies and let them have fun for once!
Post a Comment