Thursday, January 24, 2008

Catalina Isand, Ensenada, and the Cruise

We rented golf carts on Catalina Island and raced around the town with my sister and her family. Drake holding the ship up (below)

If there is a beach near by my kids are entertained for hours!






Mexico-the weather was great!










Bella and her cousin Erica singing for the kid talent show on the cruise!









We had a great time on the cruise. It was a bit crazy with Emmeline, but the older kids loved running around the ship with their friends and going to Camp Carnival. There favorite part, though, was the icecream bar that was open 24hours. Whenever I ran into Drake on the ship he always had an icecream cone in his hand. I'm not sure "cruising" is my favorite way to vacation, but we sure had fun!






4 comments:

Kim said...

That Drake is too funny! Looks like a great trip. I want an ice cream bar!

Nichole said...

Ahhh I am so jealous. Now why am I in the snow and you are having fun in the snow?

Karen Scoffield said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun on your trip! Aren't blogs great? I get to catch up on you all the time now. Your kids are getting so big. I can't believe Emmie and he fearlessness. I get scared on some of those rides!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I have a picture of Justine with "Toad" at Disneyland, just like Drake and Emm......Hey did you like that show last night???