



Isabella and I went to the Hannah Montana concert and it was a blast! We had great seats and that made all the difference. The Jonas Brothers were also there. Good Times.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Hannah Montana Concert
Posted by Aimee at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Fun!!! Okay I won't tell Makena...she would be sooo jealous! I am jealous & I'm not even 10 anymore!!!
Well welcome to the blogging world. Post some more so we can see what you are up to!!! Hey we should get together sometime. Dinner???
Aimee! You have a blog! I am so happy and I miss you guys! Hopefully now it will be easier to keep in touch! I am totally adding you to my blogging friends list (hope that's OK!) Savana would be soooo jealous of the Hannah Montana concert...she loves her!
My daughter might want to go, and I was thnking of surprising her with tickets. So you totally loved the show?
You ARE the cool mom! Cute pics of Bella - she looks like a teenager already!
Post a Comment